What aspects of grammar do you need to work on?
Use the questions below to identify your troublespots.
Part A: Read each sentence and decide if it is grammatically correct or not.
1. Water is boiling at 100 degrees Celsius.
2. Outsourcing has both advantages and disadvantage.
3. She is one of the most well-known actor of her generation.
4. The amount of information available on the internet is amazing.
5.Children spend far too much time to watch television.
6. Police have arrested 45 suspected smugglers in countrywide raids last weekend.
7. Martina Navratilova played professional tennis at the top level until her fifties.
8. He was retired from professional football in 1965.
9. Air pollution can be define as the addition of something harmful to the air at a faster rate than it can absorb.
10. The global warming is partly caused by the burning of fossil fuels.
11. People are becoming more aware for the dangers of smoking.
12. Each applicant is given a equal opportunity to compete in the race.