Kuboniwa M, Hasegawa Y, Mao S, Shizukuishi S, Amano A, Lamont RJ, et al. P. gingivalis accelerates gingival epithelial cell progression through the cell cycle. Microbes Infect. 2008;10(2):122-8.
Europe PubMed Central offers an alternative interface to PubMed although the content is virtually the same. Additional content includes patents, NHS clinical guidelines and papers from the Agricola database.
Begin by finding our starting paper in Europe PMC, eg by searching for the title. When you've found it, click on the title. The Europe PMC record should look something like this:
Try using the pearl growing features in this record.
Click the following tabs.
The Citations tab will display
- a list of papers in Europe PMC which site this paper
- and a list of papers in Europe PMC which this paper cites.
The Related Articles tab will display
- papers in NCBI (PubMed) with similar words in the title, abstract and MeSH (Medical Subject Headings.
- These are shown in two sections: Reviews; Other Related Articles
- Authors - Clicking on any of these will produce a list of all the records in the Europe PMC database written by that author.
- Search by Subject - Clicking on any of these will produce a list of records in Europe PMC which have that particular MeSH.
- Funding - Clicking on any of these will produce a list of papers with grants for the same project.